DURING - 50/50s (notice the holograms removed in the 2nd half and the water beading on the air intake)
Car: 2009 BMW E87 135i
Service: Stage 1 Paint Correction & Engine Bay Detail
- Despite being black, the car was in pretty good condition
- As usual, there were minor swirls all over the paint and holograms all over the car.
- Wheels were caked in brake dust so the OEM gloss black painted wheels were a matte brown colour.
- The car was seen at our Dyno Day the following day, and was absolutely gleaming! Needless to say, the owner was very happy with the result.
- The E87 has excellent lines for giving that liquid looking finish and this was no exception.
I didnít have time to take many shots, but check out the before, during and after photos below:
another big success! can i ask which tool & product brand are you using for paint correction? i have the bosch gex-150t but can only achieve amatuer results
Beautiful work Raj, I gather it was your liquid finish that allowed this car to achieve over 300RWKW's at the Dyno day
Tubi Cat back Exhaust
E60 545i short shifter
Black kidney grills
IATS relocation kit
AFE air intake
Exotic Tuning Rear diffuser & Fog covers
16:9 widescreen monitor
IForged Imola: Front 19"x9" Rear 9"x10"
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)